Interview with Moderator Bit

Hello Chobots!
I got the opportunity to interview moderator Bit (Littlebigplanet) on Chobots today. He's really nice and replied extremely promptly. Here is his playercard!
You can read the interview below.
What do you love most about chobots?
I love the community! It's the players that make the game and it's up the kids to make the game what they want it to be! We would be no where without you guys!

What is your favorite game on Chobots?
My favorite game The Mechanical Crab! I know how to win everytime!

What is your favorite item on Chobots?
That's a tough one! The only one I can probably say is an item I designed ;)

What is your favourite location on Chobots?
I love the shop square when a lot of people are in there! It's a really cool atmosphere!

What do you see in the future of CHobots?
I see great things.
I'm extremely thankful, Bit for letting me interview you. Thanks for taking time out and replying to all of the questions!
~Newy82~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Visitors Statistics

Flag Counter

Total Pageviews

Chobots Rules

Categories

$hop (1) Addition (2) Agent (18) April (1) Art (7) Birthday (1) Blog (5) Bugs (1) Build (5) Chobots (4) Choproff (1) Citizens (7) CMV (1) Comic (1) Contest (31) Cow Mission (2) Day (1) December (6) Design (1) Development (1) Events (2) Feature (2) February (3) Food (1) Forum (3) Friends (1) Game Night (5) Games (23) Gamezone (2) Glitches (1) Interview (8) Item (10) January (6) Jobs (1) Journalists (6) Location (1) Magic (7) Map (1) March (2) Market (1) May (1) Meeting (4) Moderator (25) Music Video (1) New Year (1) News (1) Nicho (1) November (1) Party (23) Poll (8) Quest (1) Rain (1) Recruit (1) Report (1) Research (1) Restock (3) Results (13) Rooms (1) Samantha (1) Season (1) Servers (2) Shop (4) Sneak Peek (2) Spring (1) Staff (15) Sweet Battle (1) Testing (2) Thanksgiving (1) Tree (1) TV (1) Updates (20) Valentine's Day (3) Video (3) War (1) Winter (5)