Blog Updates

Hello Chobots!
So yeah the January Journalists were announced and unfortunately, I lost. I was disappointed alot initially since I had high hopes of winning but now I'm looking at it with a more optimistic view. I'm rather going to work on improving my blog and I have thought of some ways to do it!
So here is a list of the blog updates that I'm gonna implement soon!
- More written content in Posts [This was suggested to me by many Chobots and I quite agree with them]
- New Header
- New Menu Bar
- News Bar above the Header
- New Page for playing Chobots directly from our blog
- New .NET Domain Possibly
- Music Player (for soome groovy music)
- Art Page (Display of Arts from the Underground)
Im also going to add a page called 'Blog Changelog' with the list of changes and the date on which they were made to the blog. Thats All! Thanks for reading this post.
~Newy82~

Followers

Blog Visitors Statistics

Flag Counter

Total Pageviews

Chobots Rules

Categories

$hop (1) Addition (2) Agent (18) April (1) Art (7) Birthday (1) Blog (5) Bugs (1) Build (5) Chobots (4) Choproff (1) Citizens (7) CMV (1) Comic (1) Contest (31) Cow Mission (2) Day (1) December (6) Design (1) Development (1) Events (2) Feature (2) February (3) Food (1) Forum (3) Friends (1) Game Night (5) Games (23) Gamezone (2) Glitches (1) Interview (8) Item (10) January (6) Jobs (1) Journalists (6) Location (1) Magic (7) Map (1) March (2) Market (1) May (1) Meeting (4) Moderator (25) Music Video (1) New Year (1) News (1) Nicho (1) November (1) Party (23) Poll (8) Quest (1) Rain (1) Recruit (1) Report (1) Research (1) Restock (3) Results (13) Rooms (1) Samantha (1) Season (1) Servers (2) Shop (4) Sneak Peek (2) Spring (1) Staff (15) Sweet Battle (1) Testing (2) Thanksgiving (1) Tree (1) TV (1) Updates (20) Valentine's Day (3) Video (3) War (1) Winter (5)